The Digital Learning Lab partners with other departments and groups on campus to provide programming and resources. Here is a short list.
- Julian Street Library – located in Wilson College, open 24/7 during the semester, with all the same software as the DLL plus equipment loans and a workshop series each semester
- StudioLab – The Council on Science and Technology’s maker space in Fine Hall with 3D printing, laser cutting, motion capture, and more.
- Princeton Institute for Computational Science & Engineering (PICSciE) offers computational and visualization hardware, software, system administration, programming, and visualization support
- McGraw Center Undergraduate Learning Program – Academic strategies workshops, Course-Specific Review sessions, Principedia, Learning Strategies Consultations, Group Study Hall, and more.
- Video Library (Firestone) – support for streaming video requests, video reserves, creating film clops, audio recording and creation
- Instructional Support Services (formerly Media Services) – Broadcast Studio, classroom support, equipment loans (cameras, tripods, lights)
- Richardson Auditorium – loans performing arts equipment such as musical instruments and PA gear