This infographic maker is available for free. There are many fonts and design elements that you could use. Most content is only available if you pay for a pro account.
Format: free online tool
- You need to create a Easel.ly account. Once you have an account, you can access any past designs that you’ve created.
- Elements are generally not customizable: you can change the size, orientation, or position, but not the color of the objects.
- Comes with extensive templates. If you are happy to use an existing template and not customize it too much, this could be a quick option.
- Free account gives you very limited access to design elements and only allows you to export the infographic as a low quality jpg.
- Quick to learn and easy to use.
Detailed tutorial and highlights:
This is the main page that you will see once you log in. As you can see, there are templates for all sorts of occasions. Or, you can start a fresh infographic. In the following example, I will pick one of the templates and demonstrate how it can be customized.
Once we’ve chosen a template, it is straight-forward to change the numbers or move any of the images. However, as seen here, image searches typically only yield a small selection unless you pay for the pro account. For instance, there are only five items under “food.”
Finally, with the free account, you can only download your infographic as a “low quality” jpg. In order to download it as a high quality jpg or a pdf, you must have the pro account.